Thursday, May 9, 2013


This is an old assignment from my 2D Digital art class during my first semester. We were assignment to make a platform level, along with a character sprite sheet with a walk, pick-up and idle sequence and four power ups. I chose an Arctic theme for my level (the other options were Space and Medieval), and wanted to go for an icy cavern. My character is a mother Yeti, determined to find her baby. The four power ups are: a key to open the cage at the end of the level, health, arrow for speed and the rotating infinity symbol for invulnerability.

The platform was made in Photoshop and I used Illustrator to created my character and the power ups.

1 comment:

  1. Glass Pitchers - Welcome to Badash Crystal, your online retail shop for crystal candle holders, scotch decanters, paperweights, crystal stemware, glass goblets and glass cylinder vases.

    ReplyDelete